1st November 2021
Job title: Junior Account Manager
Location: Home Based
We’re recruiting an ambitious and capable Junior Account Manager to work with the Modern.Gov sales and account management team in supporting sales and account management activity.
How will my career develop with Civica?
Our junior sales roles are designed to nurture our future sales leaders and will give you the foundation you need in order to develop into one of our world-class sales performers.
Sabrina joined Civica from a retail background and has since achieved three promotions in four years – see how her career has developed: https://bit.ly/38uqqox
Stewart Mcluskey – Sales Improvement Director:
“On behalf of our sales leadership community, our commitment to our sales people is this: wherever you go, whatever you choose to do for the rest of your career, you’ll be more successful from what you learn here with us.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 20 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
We’re looking for someone that has:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with impact, confidence and clarity.
- A creative approach and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Able to liaise at all levels.
- Customer facing support experience (in any capacity).
- Well organised – able to track and keep on top of own workload.
- Ability to quickly react to problems as they arise, following up with planned processes and activities.
- Ability to work under pressure and be a problem solver.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.