7th February 2022
Inside Sales Executive
Location: Home Based
Job Reference: 1715
Are you an Internal Sales Executive looking for a new and challenging role? Do you want the chance to support a growing, leading software organisation? We are looking to recruit a target-driven Inside Sales Executive to join Civica’s Education sector to support our external sales team.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is the UK’s leading public sector software provider. We’re developing and delivering the technologies that are transforming our vital public services, across Local Government, Central Government, Healthcare and beyond.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Your core responsibilities:
Role duties include:
- Achieve outward call and appointment booking KPIs
- Build opportunities for pipeline generation
- Ensure accuracy of data
- Achieve KPIs in relation to customer renewal processes
- Deliver timely responses to inward requests and enquiries
To enable you to hit the ground running, the successful candidate will have a background working in an internal sales/inside sales position ideally within the IT/Software industry.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.