27th May 2021
Job Title: Implementation Specialist
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Do you have experience working in Software Implementation or Training on Software? Do you have strong problem-solving skills? Are you looking for a new role with an international Software company?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Software Implementation Specialist to join Civica and work within our ERP Software products, which includes finance, payroll, utility billing, court and tax. By joining us you will be able to participate in interesting and challenging projects.
Civica is looking for someone who has excellent problem-solving skills, technical competency, while providing outstanding customer service and building rapport to our customers.
Life at Civica
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
The successful candidate will have previous software installation or training experience, preferably with ERP Software. You will be a team player with strong organisational skills including the ability to build effective relationships internally & externally.
About the Role
As the Implementation Consultant you will Install, implement, train and configure Civica Authority products whilst managing the delivery plan, client expectations, scope of project and administrative project tracking. Other duties include;
- Guide customers through necessary configuration setup, administration and maintenance of software
- Analyze customer business process and apply Civica software solutions
- Liaison between client and Civica team to ensure a successful implementation
- Provide education and training to existing clients
- Travel to client location
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.