30th April 2021
Job title: Implementation Consultant
Location: Home Based with travel
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Are you looking for your next role within the Software industry? We have a great opportunity for an Implementation Consultant to play a vital role within our consultancy team, working with new and existing clients on the deployment of new modules and system configuration.
This is an exciting time to join a dedicated and small team of consultants and learn from some very experienced peers in a great collaborative environment. We are offering a clear progression path into senior consultancy to those who are looking for the next challenge.
Education FinancialsLIVE is our cloud optimised financial management system for education organisations. Using cloud technology means that the system is ideal for centralising finances. Not only can it grow with your organisation, but it also makes reporting across sites simple.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a Software environment working with business systems/applications. You will be an excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills.
You will hold a drivers license with access to a car.
- Strong understanding of Customer Contact Management in an environment of a technical nature.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Presentation skills and delivery of training
- Attentive to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
About the Role
The consultancy team is responsible for the full life cycle of implementation which involves requirements gathering, system build, installation, testing, documenting and training. Other duties include;
- Ensuring adherence to project plans and highlighting potential overruns or issues to be resolved.
- Attendance on customer review calls
- Regular evaluation of customer services and systems to identify potential areas for improvement
- Work closely with the client contacts to schedule activities to ensure targets are met for our customers
- Take ownership of Customer requirements through to completion while maintaining regular customer contact.
- Provide training and support services to clients as required to ensure they are making best use of the systems and contracted modules.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.