3rd March 2021
Job title: HR Application Support
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Do you thrive working within a busy environment working with cutting edge tech and on large scale solutions? Are you interested in joining one of the fastest growing software companies in the UK?
We’re currently on the lookout for a person with a solid understanding of HR either from a software company providing a HR solution or even from a HR team who is looking to move into a more tech focused role.
How will my career develop with Civica?
We see this role as being a great starting point for you to join the business and really grow within the team, you could see your career move into Project Management, Implementation or even consultancy.
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
You’ll have a good understanding of HR terms, weather that be from a HR background or working for a company selling a similar product to ours. You’ll have excellent communication skills and be able to effectively navigate problems with customers.
Your core responsibilities:
- You’ll be able to triage issues coming in from our internal and external client and assist them with their needs.
- Key focus on ensuring all incidents, problems, service requests for Time and Attendance & HR modules are dealt with in a professional manner within the SLA and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Develop knowledge and skill sets to confidently support Civica’s products and solutions
- Utilise internal test systems and remote support methods to investigate reported faults.
- To retain ownership of all issues logged by the customer until resolution.
- Liaise with Development to find resolutions to reported software faults and to ensure that defects and change requests are managed effectively.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.