9th March 2021
Job title: Head of Subscription Acceleration - Software
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Do you have previous experience with software subscription or cloud revenue models? Have you been a part of subscription transformation? Civica has a fantastic opportunity for you to take on a leadership and execution role in supporting and driving Civica’s adoption of subscription revenue models.
This role will work across the group to support both transformation / programme efforts, as well as BaU decision-making and will bring significant expertise in one or more elements of subscription acceleration, acting as an internal Subject Matter Expert.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2020: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
You will have previous experience in a similar position either gained within a consulting/programme delivery environment and you will have a strong commercial acumen. Experience with software subscription and/or cloud revenue models, with deep experience of one or more elements of subscription transformation is essential.
About the Role
- Strategy design: Guide decision-making and planning activity to develop and evolve Civica’s subscription acceleration strategy
- Analysis & insight: Undertake research into industry trends, exploring evolving best practice in subscription models
- Budgeting & cost control: Capable of self-directed analysis to model the revenue and cost impacts of subscription acceleration activity
- Stakeholder management: Able to present to, and manage relationships with, senior and executive leadership
- Self & team delivery: Capable of operating independently or with and/or through a team to effect rapid business change
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.