25th May 2022
Job title: Graduate Analyst
Location: Hybrid – Theale based with Flexible Working (Home, London or Reading)
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Job Reference: 1986
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, private medical, life assurance, flexible benefits scheme that includes the likes of; Buy/Sell holiday, Cycle to work, Opticians vouchers and more.
Are you looking to kick-start your career in the IT industry? Do you have what it takes to work in a fast paced & busy environment?
We’ve opened up two new opportunities for two ambitious and driven candidates to join our 2 year Graduate program. You will be based within the Support and Service Delivery team, but you will have the opportunity to work closely with other functional teams and software business units.
How will my career develop with Civica?
Our Graduate Analyst roles are designed to give you the foundation you need in order to develop into a successful career in the IT industry.
Life at Civica
Civica is the UK’s leading public sector software provider, with more than 22 years of sustained growth.
We’re developing and delivering the technologies that are transforming our vital public services, across Local Government, Central Government, Healthcare and beyond.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2022: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
You will be excited by the opportunity to start your Graduate Analyst career within the IT sector, applying previous skills that you have developed. You will also;
- Have experience in a customer facing role
- Possess a great attention to detail
- Intermediate MS Excel
Your core responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the auditing of customer sites to populate or update the database, remote management of asset database, Onsite & Remote Training.
- Remote Support & Service Delivery
- Onsite Asset Discovery
- Onsite Asset Audits
Mental Health Champions are here for you!
We have a team of Mental Health Champions working hard to change the stigma around Mental Health. We routinely run awareness workshops to ensure our colleagues better understand how Mental Health can impact your day to day life. We are available for support when you need it most and actively encourage our people to reach out to us.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2022.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.