25th March 2022
Job title: Executive Assistant
Location: Home based / London (Southbank)
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Job Reference: 1826
Are you resourceful, organized and self-motivated with strong judgment, high integrity? Do you have the ability to manage and communicate with multiple stakeholders, work to deadlines and maintain confidentiality? We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support three Senior Executives across the business with effective, efficient and professional support.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 22 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is the UK’s leading public sector software provider. We’re developing and delivering the technologies that are transforming our vital public services, across Local Government, Central Government, Healthcare and beyond.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
- Managing three diaries and emails on a daily basis
- Ensuring all are aware of appointments
- Arranging Board Meetings
- Rearrange meetings to accommodate business
- Arrange off-site meetings including international meetings
- Organise travel – train, flights when required
- Hotel Bookings
- Organise team 1:1’s on a monthly / quarterly basis
- Making sure appointments are booked
- Passing urgent messages
- Passing on relevant information to relevant Senior Management Team when CEO is on leave
- Ensure that the CEO’s daily schedule is run smoothly
- First point of contact to all three Executives
- To be able to communicate and relate with all levels of staff
- Work with Senior Management Team on a day to day basis and assist where necessary
- To ensure the smooth running of administration within Civica
- To be able to communicate and work with Board of Directors
- To be able to communicate with CEO’s client contacts on a day to day basis
- Assist with typing correspondence and presentations
- Circulate Board Meeting and Senior Management Meeting minutes
- Other adhoc duties when required
- Experience supporting at Exec/C-Level
- Proactive, collaborative and professional
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong Organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise
- Ability to confidently use Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Be able to maintain confidentially
- Ability to manage multiple diaries/events
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.