14th January 2022
Job title: eLearning Developer / Course Builder
Location: Home based
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Do you have the flair, talent, and enthusiasm for creating engaging eLearning content?
This is an opportunity to be a part of an exciting and innovative team that creates and builds engaging and effective learning experiences for our UK and international clients. You will work with our Instructional Designers and Media Developers to create a variety of bespoke eLearning solutions and become part of a friendly, innovative and collaborative team.
My client is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
They are a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
- To enable you to hit the ground running, you will be experienced in building courses from storyboards and collaborating on designs. You will also have;
- Experience developing content using Articulate Storyline 360 including logic and triggers
Experience of using one or more of the following:
- Articulate Rise
- Adapt Framework
- Adobe Captivate
- Good understanding of the graphic design fundamentals
- A detail-oriented mind with a passion for delivering quality
- An understanding of core Learning Design and Development principles
- Be comfortable meeting with and discussing solutions with customers
Your core responsibilities:
You will be responsible for the creation of all elearning material as well as;
- Create engaging learner journeys based on client requirements
- Build from storyboards and collaborate on concepts
- Write effective and engaging copy for written, audio and video scripts
- Create elearning sessions using Articulate Storyline and Rise
- Co-ordinate digital suppliers when needed for a project i.e voiceover, actors etc
- Manage multiple elearning projects at one time
- Assist in the management of our learning platform
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.