31st May 2022
Job title: Business Development Manager – Health & Care Malikno
Location: Remote / Home based with some travel
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Job Reference: 1004
Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, private medical, life assurance, flexible benefits scheme that includes the likes of; Buy/Sell holiday, Cycle to work, Opticians vouchers and more.
Are you looking for a Business Development Manager role selling a leading edge e-scheduling solution into H&C?
We are looking to recruit a Business Development manager to sell our Malinko e-scheduling solution into the Private & Public Sector.
Complementing Civica’s existing suite of Electronic Patient Record (EPR) solutions including Paris, Malinko allows healthcare providers to match clinical skills with specific patient needs, to help ensure the best possible healthcare outcomes. Users of the software also benefit from improved service delivery, workforce planning, staff safety and reduced clinical risk and cost.
Help us continue to build on over 2 decades of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
Life at Civica
Civica is the UK’s leading public sector software provider, with more than 22 years of sustained growth.
We’re developing and delivering the technologies that are transforming our vital public services, across Local Government, Central Government, Healthcare and beyond.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2022: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Our most successful Sales colleagues embody the following behaviours & competencies:
- Maximise customer value - Understands customers and fosters a partnership to solve their problems using our solutions and products to maximise value to the customer and to Civica
- Own their targets - Takes full ownership for achieving personal/team target. Is planned, rigorous and agile, shapes the task and makes it happen
- Act with integrity - Approaches sales challenges in the ‘right way’, is fair, honest, and always takes responsibility
- Challenge thinking - Uses deep market insight and fresh thinking to challenge customers to think differently and to take action
- Coach for performance - Inspires and, coaches the team to exceed high standards, challenging them to always do more
- Driven to win - Ambitious and action oriented. Is resilient, tenacious, positive, and determined
- Always improving - Constantly seeks and acts on feedback, learning and coaching to improve personal performance and results
Your core responsibilities:
- Define and execute new business sales campaigns
- Produce written proposals of a high standard that make a compelling case for the prospective client to procure Civica’s solution
- Integrate personal sales efforts with organised marketing activities, e.g. product launches, targeted campaigns and exhibitions
- Manage pipeline to ensure that incremental gross margin targets are met consistently month-on-month
- Maximise the opportunity for revenue recognition by means of well-balanced payment profiles for contracted business
- Contribute to the evolution of the Product Roadmap through identification of customer requirements to facilitate the development of profitable products and services
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2022.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.