20th January 2022
Job title: Business Development Manager - Software, SaaS – Schools/Education
Location: US, home based
Civica is a global company based in the UK but with a strong presence in Australia, Singapore and the United States, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
We are looking to recruit a business Development manager To sell our Asset Management Software into schools across the US.
The role will be to source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls, emails, organised campaigns and tenacious exploration. Comfortable with a multi-channel lead engagement approach and following up with on-site / remote video call appointments and online demonstrations of the product, your role will be to open doors, qualify potential sales opportunities and work closely with the Sales Director to the close deals and ensure profitable sales contracts/orders and business growth.
You are excited by the opportunity to add value to the customer, keen to share relevant insights and knowledge so the customer wants to meet with you. You build deep trust based on understanding what the customer wants to achieve professionally and personally.
We're looking for someone who can;
- Maximizes customer value - Understands customers and fosters a partnership to solve their problems, using our solutions and products to maximise value to the customer and to Civica.
- Challenges thinking - Uses deep market insight and fresh thinking to challenge customers to think differently and to take action.
- Acts with integrity – Approaches sales challenges in the ‘right way’, is fair, honest and always takes responsibility.
- Driven to win – Ambitious and action oriented. Is resilient, tenacious, positive, and determined.
- Always improving – Constantly seeks and acts on feedback, learning and coaching in order to improve personal performance and results.
- Owns their target - Takes full ownership for achieving personal/team target. Is planned, rigorous and agile, shapes the task and makes it happen.
- Self-motivating and driven to succeed.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.