7th January 2022
Job title: Business Centre Administrator / Receptionist
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Do you have excellent customer service and organisation skills? Are you looking for a position you can really make your own? We’re looking for a Business Centre Administrator / Receptionist to be based in Altrincham, where you’ll help to ensure the smooth running of the office.
You’ll have excellent communication and organisation skills with previous experience in a front of house / reception / administration type role. You will also;
- Have experience in a customer facing role, ideally covering front of house / reception / administration
- Be Competent with IT, particularly in Microsoft Systems (MS Office, Outlook, Skype, Teams)
- Have strong communication skills both face to face and written
- Any knowledge of Health and Safety procedures would be advantageous
- Fire Marshall training would be advantageous
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Your core responsibilities:
- Covering the office reception and all administrative duties, meeting and greeting customers professionally and keeping facilities in showcase conditions at all times
- Manage meeting rooms and workplace booking system effectively
- Liaise with contractors and ensure relevant documentation is completed
- Maintain stock levels for the breakout areas and stationery, placing orders and checking deliveries
- Organise and coordinate virtual office events and encourage fundraising activities
- Ensuring that the Business Centre remains compliant for H&S and other ISO standards
- To be willing to undergo Fire Marshall and First Aider training.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.