23rd July 2021
BI & Analytics Consultant
Location: Home Based
Skills: Power BI, Azure Intelligence & Analytics, ETL, Data Quality & Integration
We are looking to recruit a BI & Analytics Consultant to join our Data & Analytics Practice. The group helps clients with all aspects Digital Transformation from developing their digital and data strategies, through designing and implementing data-centric solutions to supporting business change.
Our clients are looking to their data for the insight they need to reduce costs and to improve outcomes.
Our projects are varied and include:
- Defining BI and Analytics Strategies to enable our clients to realise their vision
- Preforming gap analyses, maturity assessments and developing BI and Analytics technology roadmaps
- Developing baseline, target and transitional BI and Analytics architectures
- Implementing Proof-of-Concept solutions to demonstrate the art of the possible and to unlock investment
- Implementation of robust, scalable, interactive dashboards, including data preparation
- Training business users to create and manage their own reports, visualisations and dashboards so that they are independent of IT support for their analytics needs
This is an excellent opportunity for a BI & Analytics Consultant professional seeking a role working in consultancy for a leading public sector technology partner.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity & equality - Financial Times 2021.
At Civica we are committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. At Civica we recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.