10th August 2021
Azure Data Engineer
Location: Home Based
Skills: Azure Databricks, Azure Synapse, SQL Server, Python
We are looking to recruit an Azure Data Engineer to join a global software and solutions organisation. Working as part of Civica’s Professional Services Team you will work as part of an existing Data Practice on interesting and innovative Data Engineering projects.
- Azure – SQL Database, Data Warehouse, Data Factory
- Azure Data Lakes and Azure Data Brick
- Azure Synapse
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.