6th June 2022
Job Title: Administrator – Print and Mail – FTC 18 Months
Location: London/Home – blended working
Job Reference: 2008
We are currently seeking an experienced administrator to join our busy Elections Services team.
The main purpose of the role is to assist our print & mail team with administration during a significantly busy period.
Life at Civica
Civica is the UK’s leading public sector software provider, with more than 22 years of sustained growth.
We’re developing and delivering the technologies that are transforming our vital public services, across Local Government, Central Government, Healthcare and beyond.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top 100: Financial Times Diversity Leaders 2022: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
You will be working in an administration role where you are working on a variety of projects in a fast paced environment. You will have excellent time management skills and be able to prioritise your workload.
- Experienced in working in a fast paced environment in an administration capacity
- Hard-working and flexible
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong team-player
- Knowledge of the print and mail sector – advantageous
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2022.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.