7th April 2022
Job Title: Account Executive
Location: Home Based - UK
Job Reference: 1868
Are you working within democracy or governance? Looking for a new challenging role? Do you want to join a global technology company listed in Glassdoor’s Top 25 Places to Work?
Help us continue to build of over 2 decades of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
Over the last few years within the Modern.Gov business we have enjoyed significant growth and to ensure that we are able to continue to provide high levels of customer service, we are looking to recruit an ambitious and capable Account Executive to manage and support a number of accounts across the UK, Eire and Australia.
Our governance & meeting management solution:
- Improves efficiencies for meeting organisers and enhances the experience for decision makers.
- Saves time for those arranging and clerking formal meetings with an end-to-end cloud process.
- Simplifies the process for Members attending meetings virtually from any location.
Duties of the role include:
- Delivery of effective account management strategy to achieve business unit sales targets
- Planning, prioritising, and managing activity and customer contact to upsell products
- Working with the Business Development Manager, Sales Director, Managing Director, and other internal stakeholders including Marketing to develop and roll out regular, targeted, market driven campaigns
- Developing a rich understanding of Civica’s Modern.Gov suite of products and services to be able to carry out solution-based sales conversations remotely via video/phone call and in person
- The ideal candidate will have a background working within the sectors we support, or an account management/customer success role within the democracy sector / software industry, be excited by the opportunity to add value to the customer, keen to share relevant insights and knowledge so the customer is well looked after. You will have excellent communication skills, be able to keep calm under pressure and be able to demonstrate experience in a relationship/account management position.
- Blended/Remote working: less commuting, more time with your friends/family
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer on Glassdoor: Our average length of service for our employees is 9 years
- Civica Sales Academy - We’ll support you in becoming one of those consistent, global top performers whether you’re new to the profession or a seasoned professional/leader. Through training, coaching, observation and rehearsal, we’ll take you through those key approaches and behaviours that make the difference.
- Societal Impact – Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.