23rd May 2022
Job title: 1st Line Support Analyst
Location: Home based
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Job reference: 1970
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, private medical, life assurance, flexible benefits scheme that includes the likes of; Buy/Sell holiday, Cycle to work, Opticians vouchers and more.
We’ve opened up two new opportunities for two ambitious and driven candidates to join our support team.
The responsibility of the 1st Line support role is to ensure where possible a first-time fix is provided to the client to minimise their downtime.
The 1st Line support will troubleshoot problem areas (by telephone, messaging or via e-mail) in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end-user assistance where required. It will also require appropriate escalation based on the urgency and/or scope of the issue.
- Customer Management
- Record all incidents and support requests received by telephone or email in the Call Logging System
- Record, monitor, update and respond to incidents and support requests in a timely manner, owning each request to completion.
- Own each request to completion and use remote support tools to assist users and resolve requests
- Proactively monitor requests and escalate accordingly before a major incident occurs
- Follow call handling processes to provide an efficient service for the user.
- Ensure documentation for support processes, procedures, IT systems and knowledge bases are maintained and up to date.
- Strong Customer care skills
- Ability to prioritise multiple work items ensuring SLA’s are maintained
- Ability to review and asses technical escalations quickly and request assignment to appropriate staff to resolve.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Attentive to detail.
Life at Civica
Civica is the UK’s leading public sector software provider, with more than 22 years of sustained growth.
We’re developing and delivering the technologies that are transforming our vital public services, across Local Government, Central Government, Healthcare and beyond.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2022: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2022.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.