1st April 2021
Job title: .Net Software Developer
Salary: Competitive + Bens
Are you a .net specialist looking to take the next step in your career? Do you want to work with Full Stack technologies (React, Angular, Vue)?
Civica are looking for a .Net Developer who has Full Stack experience.
This will be a fast-paced opportunity where you will get to work with new technologies and progress your career to the next stage.
You will build upon your current experience and will get to use a mix of modern and cutting-edge technologies to solve challenging computing problems to deliver business benefits for our clients.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
- This is an opportunity for someone who is passionate about cutting edge technology and wants to take their career to the next stage. We need someone who can work as part of a dynamic team and as well as taking advice, can implement their own ideas towards the team. You will get to work with a range of technologies in a fast-paced environment.
- Your core responsibilities
- Contribute positively and significantly to the project team: support, learn from and share ideas and information with the team.
- Show a mature understanding of the relationship of own specialisation and/or project responsibilities to the employing organisation as a whole.
- Propose technical solutions within the scope of own expertise which fully take into account the needs of all those who will come into contact with the operational products.
- Show initiative and make time available to ensure general technical competencies and specialisations are kept up-to-date in line with industry developments.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.