Keele University, 25-27 July 2022
Join us on stand 81 at the TUCO Summer Conference at Keele University on Monday 25th July to Wednesday 27th July 2022, where we’ll be showcasing how technology can offer a solution to the many challenges currently facing university caterers.
Deliver on your sustainability goals
With on-going pressures on costs and sustainability, we’ll be demonstrating how we can support food waste reduction including CO2 impacts, alongside promoting healthy eating, digital meal pre-ordering, secure cashless payments and the management of safe, compliant higher education catering operations.
Stay compliant with changing legislation
Saffron ensures compliance with all recently introduced legislation by automatically integrating data from suppliers; creating multiple outputs from a single ingredient to meet cost, operational and legal demands. This supports compliance with nutritional standards and allergen management regulations, including Natasha's Law.
Don’t miss our package for universities
We’ve put together a technology package that provides everything universities need to run healthy, nutritious and planet friendly services. Our universities package includes:
- Saffron catering management software improves the efficiency of complex catering operations, through automated, paperless processes designed to save you time - from ordering stock to designing menus. Saffron provides an all-encompassing view of operations to drive efficiency, support compliance and enhance visibility. The software brings together all the individual elements of the catering operation in one central cloud repository, streamlining stock control, purchasing, menu engineering and cleaning/hygiene tasks including HACCP compliance.
- Saffron Wellbeing, a responsive portal that supports better, safer and informed menu choices by staff and students. It includes allergen and calorie information as well as a snapshot of the CO2 footprint of each dish.
- Saffron P2P, a catering focused e-procurement solution used by over 250 national and local suppliers. It saves over 70% compared to the cost of equivalent paper-based processes. Caterers can exchange electronic orders seamlessly and process payments, whether working with a buying consortium or the local butcher - with no fee for smaller suppliers to trade electronically. This ensures universities can drive initiatives such as Buy British, Buy Local from the PSC100 Group (of which Civica is a member) and the Soil Association’s Food for Life programme.
Integrated cashless payments
- Cashless catering and EPoS systems, for convenient pre-payment and secure transactions using cutting-edge biometric technology. Our Touch Free ID scans a fingerprint through the air, requiring no physical contact.
- CivicaEats, a mobile pre-order app for staff and students to order meals in advance. It includes allergen management for improved safety and means the kitchen only needs to prepare the meals required - minimising food waste and driving sustainability, whilst supporting accurate management and ordering of stock too.
Book a meeting
If you’d like to schedule a chat with our team please use the form below and we’ll be in touch.
By clicking 'SUBMIT' I understand and agree to you using my information to respond to my enquiry and to email me further marketing communications from Civica. You can unsubscribe or select your email preferences at any time through our Email Preference Centre.
Privacy – At Civica we take your privacy seriously. We collect data via our web site to operate effectively. We will use the information you provide to respond to your enquiry, and to email you further related marketing communications from Civica.
You can read our full privacy notice here