9th November 2023
Do more with less with Civica's smart solutions for education
The MATs Summit brings together MAT leaders from across the country, from trusts of all sizes. The event takes place from Wednesday, 29th November to Friday, 1st December 2023 at the De Vere Cotswold Water Park Hotel. It’s a great opportunity to share knowledge that will help you positively impact and grow your trust.
If you’re visiting the event then we’d like to invite you to catch up with us on the Civica stand. We’ll be showcasing how our smart software solutions are helping MAT leaders manage their finances, operations and compliance, catering, people and payroll.
“Do more with less”. It’s what every MAT leader is continually being asked to achieve. We’re here to help you meet your challenges head-on, transforming the way you run your organisation through centralisation and improving the efficiency of day-to-day operations. By saving you time and money, you can invest more in your core purpose: delivering a top class education to your students.
Why visit Civica at the MATs Summit event?
See the latest innovations in Civica Financials, Civica Education Operations (formerly Parago), Civica Catering Management and Civica HR and Payroll. Discover how we can help you to:
- Drive efficiency and cost savings using Civica’s smart solutions, which cater specifically to Education
- Make better financial decisions to help you plan, support and enhance MAT growth
- Track, monitor and streamline your MAT’s operations strategy, saving up to 15 hours a week per school with smart technology
- Safeguard services by delivering nutritious meals on budget by rapidly altering recipes and menus in response to changing ingredient prices and availability
- Deliver better outcomes with insightful data and analytics for managers and HR.
Learn how we could transform your processes in your MAT
To help you plan your visit, you can pre-book a 1-2-1 meeting at our stand. Not attending? Just let us know in the notes and we’ll arrange a date to suit you.
Simply complete the form below and we’ll be in touch to make arrangements
By clicking 'SUBMIT', I understand and agree to you using my information to respond to my enquiry and to email me further marketing communications from Civica. You can unsubscribe or select your email preferences anytime through our Email Preference Centre.
Privacy – At Civica we take your privacy seriously. We collect data via our website to operate effectively. We will use the information you provide to respond to your enquiry and to email you further related marketing communications from Civica. You can read our full privacy notice here.