30th May 2018
Transforming driver licensing services for the Driver & Vehicle Agency
New Driver Licensing Online System improves user experience and reduces driver licensing processing time
The Driver & Vehicle Agency (DVA), an Executive Agency of Department for Infrastructure in N.Ireland, is responsible for the administration and enforcement of driver licensing across the region.DVA decided to enhance its DLS solution, reduce the manual handling demands on the Driver Licensing service teams, and improve the user experience for customers. With the help of Civica they were able to deliver a new Driver Licensing Online System on budget in just 14 weeks, including:
- Online electronic applications
- Automated application receipts
- Electronic payment processing
- Fast track processing
- Improved the driving licence renewal experience for thousands of Northern Ireland drivers
- Increased customer satisfaction levels to a 98% satisfaction rating
- Improved the accuracy and completeness of driver licensing information
- Delivery of the Online solution within budget in a 14 week period, using a hybrid agile approach
- Developed an innovative approach to service delivery that enabled DVA to achieve its transformation vision
The Driver Licensing Online System has improved the customer experience with customers indicating a 98% satisfaction rating.”
Pat Delaney, Director of Operations, Driver & Vehicle Agency
Service Enquiry - Digital
Please complete this form to contact Civica.
By clicking 'SUBMIT' I understand and agree to you using my information to respond to my enquiry and to email me further marketing communications from Civica. You can unsubscribe or select your email preferences at any time through our Email Preference Centre.
Privacy – At Civica we take your privacy seriously. We collect data via our web site to operate effectively. We will use the information you provide to respond to your enquiry, and to email you further related marketing communications from Civica.
You can read our full privacy notice here