26th March 2020
Civica's TranSend ePOD moves TPN’s 100+ members to the frontier of IT in the pallet network sector
TranSend ePOD cloud software has been fully integrated with TPN’s Member IT system, TPN Connect, resulting in a one-stop-shop solution that automates and simplifies the delivery process for TPN Members with a low cost of deployment on their own choice of smartphone.
TranSend ePOD gives TPN complete control over deployment to its members, and members control of its deployment to their sub-contractors and drivers. Deployment is immediate on any smartphone, tablet or rugged device. This provides added flexibility for members as subcontractors can use exactly the same ePOD app, managed by the TPN member.
For TPN, TranSend ePOD was implemented within 10 weeks, ahead of the planned timescale. The TranSend ePOD app is very intuitive to use and, being deployed on ‘familiar’ smartphone devices, it only takes five minutes to get a driver up and running and ready to go.
- Save time and reduce costs by automating. manual, paper-based processes, eliminating human error and making more efficient use of driver time.
- Reduce admin costs in time and paper processing, scanning and storage.
- Improve customer service by providing accurate, immediate information on the status of all deliveries, including ETAs, to ensure that time-windows are not missed.
- Provide photographic evidence that provides indisputable proof to the customer.
- Reduce credit claims and customer queries with faster, accurate billing.
- Leverage the power of smartphone devices and deploy the TranSend app with a low cost of entry on their own choice of mobile device.
- Track actual versus planned routes and deliveries, through the planned route optimisation technology and to provide visibility of member performance throughout the network.
- Provide delivery intelligence to improve and maintain high levels of customer service.
TranSend ePOD provides our members with real value through transparency of information to improve performance and reduce operation costs; indisputable and immediate electronic proof of delivery; immediate response to customer queries; manages and monitors compliance with customer service levels.
Mark Duggan, Managing Director at TPN