3rd December 2019
With multiple software applications and no CRM, Teign Housing wanted to make major changes to further improve the effectiveness of customer services to its residents.
After researching the competitive market, they discovered Civica’s Cx, the digital platform for social housing would meet all its requirements - such as, delivering a 360 view of customers through CRM, a digital self-service option for residents and mobile working for employees – a positive way to connect people and services anytime. Having deployed Cx, Teign Housing has achieved their early objectives along with many more benefits. Phase two deployment will improve ASB, service charges and traveller cases management.
- A digital portal to facilitate tenant self-service, with 200+ residents signed up so far
- Provides a single view of customer information
- Integrates with other systems & new technologies; with a web chat trial pending go live
- Supports income generation for TeignCare & HomeBuy through better targeting & increased cross-selling
- Intuitive software minimises training & improves the user experience
- Reduces processing time by 15% & allows staff to focus on innovation & deliver better, more responsive services.