1st September 2022
Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: Leeds + occasional UK travel
Job reference: 2151
Benefits: comprehensive benefits (25 days holiday (option to buy more and sell back holiday) pension, medical cover, life cover, discounted gym membership, various employee discount schemes
Skills: Project Management, software implementation,
Civica is the largest provider of IT Solutions to the Public Sector in the UK. We develop and deliver a broad range of bespoke software solutions that we develop and deliver into Local Government and the NHS, (including Education, Housing, Pensions, Emergency Services, Health & Social Care etc.)...and we are still growing!
The role – Senior Project Manager
As a Project Manager you will take on overall responsibility for the successful implementation and delivery of Case Management projects using Civica products. You will be managing a team of implementation and configuration staff and working with a wide range of customers including but not limited to local government, legal practices and the financial sector.
Project contract values vary widely, from £10k to £1M. Depending on the size and scale of the project, it is typical that a Project Manager would work on a portfolio of several projects simultaneously.
- 5+ years in delivering Complex Software Development or Cloud Migration projects
- Agile experience and experience of running Agile projects
- Software Delivery Life Cycle experience
- A strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills who acts as a role mode
- PRINCE2 Practitioner or equivalent
- Experience with Public Sector projects
Help us continue to build on 22 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2 UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.