11th July 2022
Job title: Project Manager
Location: Remote UK
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Job Reference: 2060
Skills: Project Management, software implementation
Benefits: comprehensive benefits (25 days holiday (option to buy more and sell back holiday) pension, medical cover, life cover, discounted gym membership, various employee discount schemes
Are you a Project Manager looking for your next role? Are you interested in joining one of the fastest growing software companies in the UK?
Responsible for managing software implementation of the OPAS-G2 Occupational Health software with external customers. Working as part of a team providing multi-skilled service delivery as well as developing and maintaining the relationship with the customer. To engage and develop a high performing team and be seen.
This is an exciting time to join the team. Positions are available due to our growth.
- To take overall responsibility for assigned projects.
- Ensuring that all assigned projects are managed in line with the relevant project framework to deliver to agreed quality, scope, time, and commercial terms.
- Defining viable project objectives, scope and deliverables o Applying Project lifecycle, methodology and processes effectively
- Preparation and maintenance of all project documentation
- Professional and effective planning and control
- Identifying and quantifying project risks and mitigating actions o Proactive ongoing management throughout the project lifecycle
- Effective management of assigned resource o Adhering to agreed reporting and governance frameworks
- Ability to present to audiences and lead customer meetings such as design, requirements gathering or build workshops.
- Proven project management experience implementing software for external customers
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong organising ability.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.