7th September 2022
Implementation Consultant (FinancialsLIVE)
Location: Home UK / occasional travel
Job reference: 2056
Skills – software implementation, financial software, software support
The Implementation Consultants role is a key member of the busy service delivery team delivering implementation services and consultancy to education customers on the FinancialsLIVE solution. Dealing with a mix of new implementations, conversions from legacy systems, training and escalated support/feature requests.
The consultancy team is responsible for the full life cycle of implementation which involves requirements gathering, system build, installation, testing, documenting and training.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential to this role as customer contact will be significant both in person, remotely and by phone often in complex and time sensitive scenarios.
A proactive attitude along with the ability to juggle multiple conflicting priorities is a must to manage client expectations and delivery timescales
It is expected that a small proportion of time will be visiting clients across the UK; therefore a flexible approach to location is key.
The role will be office or home based depending on your location.
About the role:
The FinancialsLIVE Implementation Consultant principal accountabilities are to perform all the delivery actions required to onboard a new customer. These tasks include: -
- Perform onboarding consultancy sessions to understand customer’s requirements and lead customer through the implementation onboarding methodology.
- Ensure customer completed the onboarding implementation packs correctly to minimise system build disruption.
- Perform system build using the completed customer information and FinancialsLIVE build automation tooling.
- Perform QA of System Build
- Perform customer training either onsite or remotely via a medium such as Microsoft Teams.
- Provide User Acceptance Testing support and fixes
- Perform the Go Live Process enabling the environment for go live
- Perform post go live support helping customer directly with first BACS run and monthend.
- Prepare quality handover document for support to ensure customer transfers to the support team smoothly.
- Strong understanding of Customer Contact Management in an environment of a technical nature.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Presentation skills and delivery of training
- Attentive to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Team-oriented and collaborative.
Civica is the largest provider of IT Solutions to the Public Sector in the UK. We develop and deliver a broad range of bespoke software solutions that we develop and deliver into Local Government, Central Government and the NHS.
Help us continue to build on 22 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2 UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.