7th September 2022
Location: Home Based UK
Job reference: 2135
Civica currently have an excellent opportunity for a Security Cleared Data Architect to join our Central Government Consultancy Services Team.
Life at Civica
Civica is the UK’s leading public sector software provider, with more than 22 years of sustained growth.
We’re developing and delivering the technologies that are transforming our vital public services, across Local Government, Central Government, Healthcare and beyond.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2022: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Due to continued success and new opportunities, we are looking to recruit a Data Architect with valid Security Clearance to join our talented Consultancy Services Team. We are looking to recruit a Data Architect with commercial experience of Talend, SAP and/or Oracle.
- Strong client focus, committed to providing high-quality services and solutions
- Relates well to others, effective at relationship and stakeholder management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with impact and clarity
- Works well when part of a team pursuing a common goal
- Adaptable to changing business and client needs, positively using any feedback that may be provided
- Proactive in seeking new business opportunities for self and others
- Comfortable planning/prioritizing work and reporting progress
- Willingness to travel to work at client sites across the UK and beyond, flexible about short and longer-term engagements
- Self-starting with a positive “can-do” approach, facing unexpected challenges enthusiastically and finding opportunities to deliver successful outcomes for clients
- Keen to learn and contribute to the development of Consultancy capabilities
Studies have shown that certain underrepresented groups of people are less likely to apply for a job that they don’t 100% match. At Civica, we’re committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel.
So, if you like the sound of this opportunity but you don’t meet all of the requirements then please apply. You could be the perfect candidate for this or other opportunities within Civica.
Mental Health Champions are here for you!
We have a team of Mental Health Champions working hard to change the stigma around Mental Health. We routinely run awareness workshops to ensure our colleagues better understand how Mental Health can impact your day to day life. We are available for support when you need it most and actively encourage our people to reach out to us.
Civica has different affinity groups in place, where people can share experiences and put forward their ideas, suggestions and recommendations to make Civica an even more inclusive organisation for everyone. Our groups are for anyone who wants to support and ally with that community and include: Early careers, accessibility, parents and guardians, wellness, LGBTQIA+, race and ethnicity and many more.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2022.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.