3rd August 2022
Client Services Executive/Manager
Located: 2 days per week London 3 days Home based
Are you working in client services? Or account management? Or are you looking for your first step within professional services? Do you want to join a Top-Rated Glassdoor Employer and UK Top 2 Software Company?
Civica is a top provider of IT managed services to public sector organisations. Civica’s Central Government division provides complete digital solutions, resource planning and a is leading partner for customers across Central Government.
We are looking to recruit an ambitious and capable Client Services Executive/Manager to join the Civica Central Government Division assisting with the resource management process for a major financial institution. This role is a very exciting and unique opportunity to support on a high profile account. Due to the nature of this role the successful candidate will need to have or be able to be put through security clearance.
Duties will include:
- Work closely with the Account Director to exceed targets
- Assist in the preparation and administration of new orders
- Work with Sales Operations colleagues to set-up projects and process customer purchase orders
- Maintain Sales CRM system and sales reporting
- Update and maintain accurate internal sales systems
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers, colleagues and stakeholders
The ideal candidate will be will have a background working within an client services/account management or a customer success role within the financial or recruitment sector, (desirable, but not essential) you will be excited by the opportunity to add value to the customer, keen to share relevant insights and knowledge so the customer is well looked after. You will have excellent communication skills, exceptional attention to detail and be able to keep calm under pressure and be able to demonstrate experience in a relationship / account management position.
- Blended/Remote working: less commuting, more time with your friends/family
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer on Glassdoor: Our average length of service for our employees is 9 years
- Civica Sales Academy - We’ll support you in becoming one of those consistent, global top performers whether you’re new to the profession or a seasoned professional/leader. Through training, coaching, observation and rehearsal, we’ll take you through those key approaches and behaviours that make the difference.
- Societal Impact – Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.