17th August 2022
Job title: Business Development Manager - Master Data Management (MDM) software
Location: United States East Coast (office located in Ohio)
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Job Reference: 1044
We’re looking for a Business Development Manager to sell our data management software into Local and State Government across the US.
The ideal candidate will be located on the east coast and adept at identifying & closing new business opportunities within the state sector.
Civica is a global company based in the UK but with a strong presence in Australia, Singapore and the United States, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
The United States business has been providing software to local government mainly in the state of Ohio but also covering neighbouring states such as Indiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Kentucky for over 30 years. The US is seen as a key growth area and Civica are committed to selling into new products across a wider range of sectors.
We've got a unique culture and our People team go over and above to help new employees integrate as quickly as possible.”
If you want your work to have purpose and genuinely make a positive impact on wider society then there’s no better place for you.”
Please see link below to find out more information on our MDM software:
We're looking for someone who can;
- Maximizes customer value - Understands customers and fosters a partnership to solve their problems, using our solutions and products to maximise value to the customer and to Civica.
- Challenges thinking - Uses deep market insight and fresh thinking to challenge customers to think differently and to take action.
- Acts with integrity – Approaches sales challenges in the ‘right way’, is fair, honest and always takes responsibility.
- Driven to win – Ambitious and action oriented. Is resilient, tenacious, positive, and determined.
- Always improving – Constantly seeks and acts on feedback, learning and coaching in order to improve personal performance and results.
- Owns their target - Takes full ownership for achieving personal/team target. Is planned, rigorous and agile, shapes the task and makes it happen.
- Self-motivating and driven to succeed.
- Excellent business acumen with commercial and strategic focus.
- Sound contractual knowledge and highly competent negotiator.
- High quality written and oral communication.
- Ability to travel in execution of role.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.