15th September 2022
Apprentice IT Support (Azure)
Location: Leeds/Home Based
Skills: IT, Computers, Dedicated, Hard Working, Interested in progression, Strong communication skills
An exciting opportunity to join the Civica Assessment Team to deliver assessment platform and software support to our growing customer base.
To provide Operational 2nd line support to Civica Assessment customer contracts including advice and guidance, technical analysis, troubleshooting and resolution of incidents.
Life at Civica
Civica is the UK’s leading public sector software provider, with more than 22 years of sustained growth.
We’re developing and delivering the technologies that are transforming our vital public services, across Local Government, Central Government, Healthcare and beyond.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2022: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all 2nd line support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Opportunity to work within the Cloud and learn through the apprenticeship the core skills of Azure.
- Troubleshoot and resolve 2nd line issues that 1st line analysts have escalated, whilst maintaining regular customer updates on the helpdesk system.
- Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- Proactively work with the wider operations team to help with the resolution of tickets, where required
- Build relationships with 3rd party suppliers to assist with the resolution of tickets.
- Review monitoring alerts and take action, where necessary
- Undertake ad hoc duties and responsibilities as necessary
Mental Health Champions are here for you!
We have a team of Mental Health Champions working hard to change the stigma around Mental Health. We routinely run awareness workshops to ensure our colleagues better understand how Mental Health can impact your day to day life. We are available for support when you need it most and actively encourage our people to reach out to us.
Civica has different affinity groups in place, where people can share experiences and put forward their ideas, suggestions and recommendations to make Civica an even more inclusive organisation for everyone. Our groups are for anyone who wants to support and ally with that community and include: Early careers, accessibility, parents and guardians, wellness, LGBTQIA+, race and ethnicity and many more.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2022.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.