23rd August 2022
Job Title: Administrator
Job Reference: 1796
Monday to Friday : 8am - 4pm, 9am - 5pm and 10am - 6pm shifts
A great opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join an established company in Amersham, with the opportunity for further career development.
You might have just left school or recently graduated and you’re looking for your first full-time, permanent role, that offers a busy workplace and growth opportunity. This is a role worth considering, to expand your skill set and to get stuck into.
This role sits within our MBD Division that provide the UK’s No. 1 medical billing service provider to the independent healthcare sector.
Your core responsibilities:
- Making outbound calls as the first stage credit control to chase payment for outstanding invoices
- Ensuring inbound post is sorted and distributed in a timely manner
- Managing the Company 'info' mailbox
- Scanning, shredding and filing
- Preparing outbound post
For more information and to apply please send your CV
- Good all round IT skills including MS Office
- Experience of working in a busy office
- Excellent Attention to detail
- The willingness to learn
- Numerate and literate
- Excellent telephone manner
- Desire to progress
- Positive ‘can do’ approach
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company. Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top 100: Financial Times Diversity Leaders 2022: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.