7th April 2022
Test Automation Lead
Location: Home Based
Job reference: 1863
Skills: Selenium, Cucumber, Lead, Java, C#, Ruby, Client Facing, Automation Testing
Are you a Test Automation Lead with hands on experience? Are you an automation expert looking for autonomy within a leading international company?
- The leadership of the successful delivery of automation testing for projects covering all levels of testing including functional and non-functional testing.
- All project automation testing activities from the initial planning and estimating, through to the delivery of the solution, providing expert testing input to the overall planning, estimating, monitoring and control of the delivery.
- Ensuring that all test deliverables produced are in accordance with the Civica Testing Policy and project test strategy and all deliverables are peer reviewed to drive quality into the process.
- Provision of coaching and mentoring to other testers as required.
- Driving continuous improvement to increase product quality and achieve Civica Group business targets.
- Performing project test activities as required.
- Ownership of automation testing standards, metrics and best practice that drive high quality deliverables.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.