7th April 2022
Location: Belfast / Home Based
Job reference: 1862
Skills: AWS / Azure, TOGAF, Agile, SDLC processes & methodologies
Are you an experienced Solution Architect with demonstrable experience of Leading the delivery of Cloud and software solutions? Do you want to secure a role with a UK Top 2 Software Company?
We are looking to recruit a Solution Architect to join Civica’s practice based in Northern Ireland. Working with high profile customers you will be responsible for supporting the solution design of new products and working with technical teams, and the customer, on how solutions will be delivered.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Solution Architect with an in depth knowledge of software development projects seeking role with a leading tech company.
- Work as part of a team to translate business needs into the design of technical solutions for external clients and internal product teams.
- Act as Solution Architect and technical lead for a wide range of projects and programmes.
- Work as part of a team to design, develop and deliver client solutions, proof of concepts and client demonstrations.
- Provide leadership and mentoring for technical teams, defining standards and practices.
- Participates and can lead in meetings with stakeholders.
- Ensures adherence to applicable standards (corporate, industry, national and international).
- Participate in business development providing technical input and meeting with clients to secure new business.
- Act as pre-sales technical architect for bids and proposals, assisting with estimation and planning.
- Work as part of a team to develop the solution architectures for a range of industry focused sales propositions.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.