30th March 2022
Service Delivery Manager
Location: Home based – UK – Occasional travel
Job Reference: 1793
Skills: Project Management, Prince2, software implementation, team management
Are you a project management professional looking for a move to a team leadership tole? Do you want to join a Top-Rated Glassdoor Employer and UK Top 2 Software Company?
Civica is a top provider of software and consultancy services to public sector organisations. This role sits in our growing digital solutions division and will involve leading and managing the Service Delivery Team, consisting of Project Managers, Consultancy and Technical Services teams.
You’ll take on a range of responsibility including –
- Maximising sales opportunities and contribute strongly to the achievement of BU sales targets through effective Pre-Sales and Consultancy engagements.
- Delivering customer programmes, projects, consultancy and training to agreed customer expectations and within budget.
- Working closely with Sales, Development and customers to ensure that the Product Roadmap meets customer and market needs.
To be considered you will need experience project management and leading teams. You’ll have excellent leadership and communication skills. You should have experience in software delivery and ideally have some experience working with customers in local government. You’ll also ned a driving license and willingness to travel when required.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 21 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.