13th May 2021
Senior Software Developer – Angular 2, C#.Net
Location: Home Based
Skills: Angular 2, C#.Net, HTML5, CSS3, Entity Framework, Agile
Are you a senior full stack Developer with experience of Angular 2 seeking a new role? Do you want to join a Top Rated Glassdoor Employer and UK Top 2 Software Company?
We are looking to recruit a Senior Software Developer to join our Democracy & Engagement Team. You will join our team of Developers working on our Civica Xpress product. Civica Xpress are embarking on a large-scale greenfield product enhancement, aligning remaining legacy elements of our product suite with the Civica Cloud roadmap.
The role will involve working as part of a mixed discipline Civica Xpress Agile development team, creating, maintaining and enhancing a suite of products, contributing to best practice and process, aiding with architecture decisions, prototyping, pilot programs and guiding future product creation.
- Angular 2, C#, .Net Core, HTML 5, CSS, T-SQL, Microsoft Azure hosted environments, Entity Framework, Unit Testing frameworks, Mocking and Dependency Injection.
- Experience in continuous integration and delivery.
- Experience of Agile (Scrum) working practices would be beneficial.
- Azure DevOps.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.