26th October 2021
Job title: Senior Implementation Engineer
Are you a Senior Implementation Engineer who wants autonomy and responsibility? You will need to have technical experience with Azure and will get the chance to expand your Cloud experience?
The role – Senior Implementation Engineer
The Senior Implementations Engineer is a technical lead responsible for the deployment and configuration of the product. This role demands innovative problem solving and technical knowledge in order to deliver best practice, delivering revenue generating technical and hosting services.
This key technical role will support the capability of the team to ensure a high quality and timely service is provided to customers and the business. They will offer their own expertise to develop the effectiveness of the delivery through adopting a hands-on approach to the implementation of these technologies to achieve business outcomes.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Specific experience and/or knowledge of the following:
- Detailed knowledge of Azure
- Infrastructure design and costings
- App Services
- Resource Templates
- Build / Release Pipelines
- Azure WAF (Web Application Firewall)
- Email services integration (SMTP, Exchange etc.)
- Federated security integration (OAuth2, OpenID etc)
- Experience of Azure DevOps work management system
- A proven ability to accurately estimate tasks and work on time and to budget to deliver real-world business outcomes
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.