2nd November 2021
Job title: Project Manager
Location: Home based
Are you a Project Manager with experience of delivering multiple software projects for the Public Sector?
This role will be part of our Digital Solutions team, managing the end to end project delivery of Digital360, our cloud enabled contact management software, directly supporting all touch points, with powerful automation, workflow and integration at its core.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
The role – Project Manager
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to manage the project delivery of Civica software, working on large scale and often complex software implementation projects with our customers.
The successfully appointed Project Manager will be a highly organised individual with strong commercial and technical awareness and proven project management experience within SaaS organisations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working as part of a team providing multi-skilled service delivery as well as developing and maintaining the relationship with the customer, internal and third-party suppliers
- Proactive ongoing management throughout the project lifecycle
- Identifying and quantifying project risks and mitigating actions
- Working closely with key internal stakeholders and project teams to ensure coherent design and delivery
- Ensure accurate and timely resource and revenue forecasting of assigned projects
- Proven project management experience delivering software for external customers within the Public Sector
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Qualified
- Ability to present to audiences and lead customer meetings such as design, requirements gathering or build workshops
- Excellent Communication skills and able to liaise at all levels of seniority
- Flexible and able to work under pressure and achieve tight deadlines
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.