28th July 2022
Location: Working from Home + occasional UK travel
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Skills: Project Management, software implementation, local government
Benefits: comprehensive benefits (25 days holiday (option to buy more and sell back holiday) pension, medical cover, life cover, discounted gym membership, various employee discount schemes
Civica is the largest provider of IT Solutions to the Public Sector in the UK. We develop and deliver a broad range of bespoke software solutions that we develop and deliver into Local Government and the NHS, (including Education, Housing, Pensions, Emergency Services, Health & Social Care etc.)...and we are still growing!
We are actively recruiting for a Project Manager to join Civicas Regulatory Services Business Division.
In this role you will deliver high quality, complex software implementation projects for Civica Regulatory Services customers. Projects will primarily incorporate Civica’s new cloud product, Cx Regulatory Services, and may also include other Civica products and bespoke development of varying sizes.
This role will work as part of a team providing multi-skilled service delivery, as well as developing and maintaining the relationship with customers. They will manage multiple projects in parallel and be tenacious in their desire to deliver.
This is a great time to join Civica. We have an incredibly busy order pipeline and are recruiting due to growth.
About the role:
- Deliver projects to maximise the ability of the Regulatory Services business unit
- To set-up, organise, manage, control and deliver your projects on time, within budget, and to the right quality, in line with Civica’s Project Management methodology.
- To plan and control projects. This includes monitoring, issue and risk management, change control & contingency planning whilst maintaining the overall direction and integrity of the project.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders, including third parties, in order to advance projects and demonstrate a high level of control.
- Be a mentor to other members of the team to deliver tasks on time, within budget and spot opportunities to increase revenue.
- Proven project management experience implementing software.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organising ability.
- Good communicator with the ability to inform and persuade others.
- Good budget management/P&L knowledge and experience.
- Ability build & develop relationships, to inform and persuade others.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 22 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2 UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.