7th June 2021
Job title: Project Manager – Clinical Systems
Location: Home based
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
Are you a Project Manager with experience of delivering software implementation projects within the Public Sector and Health care settings?
This role will be part of our Health and care team, supporting with our cloud enabled software, providing clinicians with precise insight into patient care by putting all the information they need at their fingertips.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
The role – Project Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join our Health and Care Team, who will have the opportunity to manage successful implementation and delivery of Civica Health and Care Services and Products.
You will be responsible for the delivery of multiple projects so previous multiple project delivery experience is essential.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working as part of a team providing multi-skilled service delivery as well as developing and maintaining the relationship with the customer
- Proactive ongoing management throughout the project lifecycle
- Identifying and quantifying project risks and mitigating actions
- Working closely with key internal stakeholders and project teams to ensure coherent design and delivery
- Ensure accurate and timely resource and revenue forecasting of assigned projects
- Proven project management experience implementing clinical software for external customers within the Public Sector (e.g. Health or Social Services) or Private Care experience
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Qualified
- Ability to present to audiences and lead customer meetings such as design, requirements gathering or build workshops
- Excellent Communication skills and able to liaise at all levels of seniority
- Flexible and able to work under pressure and achieve tight deadlines
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.