30th September 2021
Job title: Project Manager
Location: Home based
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Are you a Project Manager looking for your next challenge? Are you experienced in managing software implementation and configuration staff?
The pace of change has never been faster. Governments are being asked to find new ways of helping their people like never before. At Civica, we work closely with you to deliver real change that will make a difference.
About the Company
iCasework was established in 1998 and acquired by Civica in 2018. Since its inception, the organisation has been an agent for the transformation of case management as an organisational process and practice. iCasework is a platform which benefits a highly developed understanding of technology together with proficiency in meeting the challenges of managing casework.
About the role
Overall responsibility for the successful implementation and delivery of Case Management projects using Civica products.
Managing a team of implementation and configuration staff and working with a wide range of customers including but not limited to local government, legal practices and the financial sector.
Project contract values vary widely, from £10k to £1M. Depending on the size and scale of the project, it is typical that a Project Manager would work on a portfolio of several projects simultaneously.
The Project Manager is required to take full contractual responsibility from the point of handover from Sales, up until acceptance and handover to Support.
- Specific activities of the role include but are not limited to those listed below:
- Planning and defining scope
- Change management
- Resource planning
- Developing project plans and schedules
- Time/cost estimating
- RAID Management
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership and report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Benefits realisation
- Financial management and accountability of projects
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise at all levels of seniority.
- At least five years customer-facing project management experience delivering a portfolio of complex projects for the entire project lifecycle
- Skilled user of Microsoft Office suite and Microsoft Project
- Experience of working to ISO9000 or other operational standards.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner or equivalent
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies
- Public Sector experience
- Agile experience and experience of running Agile projects
- Experience in delivering Software Development or Cloud Migration projects
- Software Delivery Life Cycle experience
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.