29th April 2022
Product Consultant (Revenues and Benefits)
Location: Working from Home + occasional UK travel
Job Reference: 1897
Civica is the largest provider of IT Solutions to the Public Sector in the UK. We develop and deliver a broad range of bespoke software solutions that we develop and deliver into Local Government, Central Government and the NHS.
Our cloud enabled Revenues and Benefits software, (OPENRevenues), is one of the market leaders in its field and due to growth we require a Product Consultant to join the Professional Services Team.
The Product Consultant will be responsible for working with our external customers to successfully implement our software and systems, and to provide training to external customers.
This is a great time to join Civica. We have an incredibly busy order pipeline and are recruiting due to growth. The Revenues and Benefits sector is legislation driven so there is an ongoing need for keeping ahead of the required changes and supporting our Customers through the resulting system changes. Additionally, the Product Consultant will join a very established, supportive, collaborative and busy team!.
About the role:
- Support Customers throughout the software implementation process as well as implementation of any system enhancements
- Support User workshops with the Customers
- Provide system Training to Customers on best use of the system, (classroom and Webinar)
- Provide ongoing consultancy services to Customers
- Assist with developing testing plans and carrying out testing.
- Provide post live support to Customers.
- Document any issues and actions
- Carry out presentations/ demonstrations on the system
- Problem solving/ hand holding during implementation & once software has been implemented.
- Monitor client training/consultancy requirements throughout implementation to continuously assess client’s needs.
- Design and maintain training courses and supporting material necessary to meet customer and staff training needs and related administrative tasks
- Assist in software testing of new release of product where required
- Deliver customer support via the service desk as required
- 3+ years’ experience working closely with Civica OPENRevenues
- Good understanding of Housing Benefit and LCTRS legislation
- Experience gained supporting OPENRevenues implementation or system changes and supporting Users, including system training
- Strong customer facing skills
- Natural affinity with software, can learn quickly and explain functionality to other Users
- Good time management and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to inform and persuade others, understand issues and requirements, and respond with options and recommendations.
- Quick learner and keen to develop own knowledgebase.
Help us continue to build on 22 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2 UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.