17th June 2021
Job Title: Graduate Data Team Support Administrator – 4 month FTC
Location: London/Home – blended working
We are looking for a Graduate data team support administrator to support our Election services team. This is a varied data administration role supporting a team of data executives.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top 100: Financial Times Diversity Leaders 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
You will be a recent graduate with an interest in Politics and the Elections process looking to gain experience within a data administration environment. You will be a confident Excel and Access user. Some administration or data experience is desirable.
- Educated to degree level
- Interest in Elections Services
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including MS Excel and Access, and experience with mail merges
- Excellent attention to detail; ability to maintain accuracy under pressure within tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to liaise with both technical and non-technical audiences across the company
- Strong time-management; ability to oversee multiple tasks from start to finish, within the timeframes given
- Experience working with databases, particularly MS Access, would be strongly advantageous
Your core responsibilities:
- Performing job completion checks on the work of Data Executives
- Processing requests for duplicate Postal and Email distributions
- Performing ad hoc data checks and reports requested by Project Managers and Data Executives
- Preparing documentation to send files to print
- Assisting with Quality Assurance checks on voting websites
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.