13th September 2021
Job title: DevOps Engineer
Skills: Azure, ARM Templates, PowerShell, Ansible, IaC
Business Unit: Tech Centre - https://www.civica.com/en-gb/product-pages/technology-services/
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, private medical, life assurance, flexible benefits scheme that includes the likes of; Buy/Sell holiday, Cycle to work, Opticians vouchers and more.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Want to hear what our people think of Civica?
Check our Glassdoor reviews - https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Civica-Reviews-E35357.htm
Within the role, you will collaborate with the product teams within Civica to ensure automated delivery of systems and solutions to our customers and stakeholders. You will use monitoring and reporting mechanisms to identify operational challenges and will respond to them accordingly.
We work in an agile environment so expect to plan and track activities, following a consistent approach to the development teams in question.
- Windows Server Operating Systems
- Linux Operating Systems (preferably Debian-based distributions)
Experience working with Azure Cloud services: (60% or more of the following would be great!)
- Azure VMs (IaaS)
- Azure Networking and Network Security Gateway administration
- Azure AD & AADS administration
- Exposure to Azure SQL (PaaS)
- Azure Automation
- Azure Monitor
- Azure Security Centre
- Experience composing and editing ARM templates for deploying Azure resources
- VMware / Hyper-V and similar virtualisation technologies
Please apply using the links, contact me on LinkedIn or email me directly.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity & equality - Financial Times 2021.
At Civica we are committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. At Civica we recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.