21st October 2021
Job title: Credit Control Team Leader
Job type: Full time, Permanent
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Credit Control Team Leader to become an integral member of our team!
MBC are a UK subsidiary of Civica and as a business offer an outsourced billing service to the private Health & Care sector.
We’re looking for someone that has credit control experience and can effectively manage a team.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
- Proven track record in a high volume, fast changing credit control environment
- Previous experience of managing people
- A strong aptitude and focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent client service level ethic
- A confident, articulate communicator with a talent for managing both procedures and people
- Can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Motivated by constant improvement
Your core responsibilities:
- The Credit Control Team Leader is responsible for managing a small team of up to 8 Office Administrators /Credit Controllers on a day-to-day basis:
- Managing and leading the team on a day to day basis
- Managing and reducing debt
- Ensuring accurate and timely maintenance of the CRM ( full training given )
- Management of external Debt Collections Agency
- Maintaining excellent client service level ethic and deliver vis self and team excellent customer service
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.