10th November 2021
Job title: Business Centre Support (Administration / Receptionist)
Location: London, Southbank
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Do you have excellent customer service, stakeholder and organisation skills? Join us in our Business Centre Support role where you’ll provide support for our busy UK headquarters’ front desk and ensure the Personal Assistant (PA) to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is fully supported. You will help ensure the smooth running of the Civica Southbank Hub.
The Business Centre Support role provides reception cover for the Business Centre Coordinator as necessary. In this role, you will also work closely with the Business Centre Coordinator in all aspects of the management of the Southbank Hub. This role requires excellent stakeholder management skills at all levels.
You’ll have excellent communication and organisation skills with previous experience in a front of house / reception / personal assistant type role. You will also;
- Be able to handle confidential and sensitive matters tactfully and with discretion at all times.
- Have strong time management skills
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Be able to use your own initiative
- Have a high attention to detail and excellent organisation skills
- Be computer literate with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and MS Teams
- Have the ability to work additional hours on occasion to fulfil the requirements of the role and meet the business’ needs.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices
Your core responsibilities:
You’ll be reporting to the PA to the CEO, CFO & Chairman, but also working very closely with the Business Centre Coordinator, Executive Team and all Civica employees and visitors to the Southbank office. You’ll also be:
- Supporting the Business Centre Coordinator with the management of the office
- Providing cover on the reception as necessary
- Supporting the PA to the CEO in their day-to-day tasks
- Driving the Civica culture by organising social activities
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.