23rd July 2021
Location: London / Home Based
Skills: Markit EDM (Enterprise Data Management), SQL, T-SQL, SSIS, Tableau, XBRL, SQL Server
Are you a BI Developer looking to secure an interesting Development role working with the latest BI Tools? Interested in joining a UK Top 2 Software Company and Top Rated Glassdoor employer?
We are looking to recruit a BI Developer with experience of Markit EDM and strong SQL development skills to join our Central Government BU. You will be responsible for:
- Coordinate with Business Analysts to develop business requirements and specifications documents
- Build on existing data platform to integrate new requirements and scale out the data platform following best practice
- Designing and planning BI solutions
- Debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting BI solutions
- Maintain business intelligence models to design and develop solutions and standards
- Perform data warehouse design and modelling according to established standards.
- Recommend improvements to provide optimum BI solutions.
- Stay updated with business operations and business intelligence processes.
Life at Civica
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
Civica is one of the UK’s largest software companies, with over 30 years of proven expertise in delivering improved outcomes for public services around the world.
- Blended working: less commuting, more time with your friends and family.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Financial Times - Diversity Leader 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.