12th November 2021
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Service Delivery Lead
Fantastic opportunity for a finance professional to come and join our friendly team in Amersham.
Reporting directly to the MD of our Medical Billing and Collections Division, this role will suit someone with experience in service delivery of accounts, focussing primarily on reconciliation and someone that is looking for a stable, solid role.
This role sits within our MBD Division that provide the UK’s No. 1 medical billing service provider to the independent healthcare sector.
Help us continue to build on 19 years of unbroken growth and maintain our position as a Top 2, UK software company.
- ‘Investors in People’ – Gold: We prioritise the development of our colleagues to match their ambition.
- Top 100: Financial Times Diversity Leaders 2021: We’re committed to maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture.
- Top rated employer – Glassdoor: Our average length of service is 9 years.
- Societal Impact: Our solutions impact positive societal change, supporting local Authorities, Schools, Police forces, the NHS and numerous Central Government offices.
Your core responsibilities:
- Upload AUDDIS for new clients
- Maintain the Sales and Purchase Ledger in Xero
- Multiple Bank Reconciliations
- Credit Card and Cheque reconciliations
- Part qualified or qualified by experience in Accounting
- Excellent numerical ability
- Experience of general administrative duties
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent team working skills
- Good people interaction skills
- Able to exercise initiative and priorities duties accordingly
- Able to work to a high standard against agreed timescales with limited supervision
- Good telephone manner
- Trustworthy with confidential information
Civica is a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
Civica is committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. Civica recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.