27th February 2023
Helping multi-academy trusts centralise operations and work smarter
As a leading software supplier to the education sector, we’re proud to have been invited by the Confederation of School Trusts to attend the prestigious CST COO/CFO Conference on Thursday 25th May, 2023 at Birmingham Conference and Events Centre.
If you’re a Chief Operating/Financial Officer attending this sold-out event then we’ll be on hand to discuss the challenges currently facing Trusts and how technology can offer potential solutions.
At the conference we’ll be showcasing our complete platform for education, including financials, operations and estate management, people and payroll, cashless catering, digital payments and kitchen management.
Our solutions work together to help multi-academy trusts centralise operations and do more with less. We can help you work smarter by:
Improving financial management, budgeting and planning
- Delivering huge time and financial savings with intelligent integrated processes
- Centralising and readily scaling operations
- Improving financial management and insight
- Forecasting and budgeting more accurately
- Digitising parent payments.
Creating a safe and healthy environment:
- Ensuring compliance across estates
- Protecting pupils, staff and reputation
- Delivering safe, sustainable and compliant catering
- Speeding up lunch queues.
Supporting effective teams:
- Transforming people and payroll management.
The Confederation of School Trusts is the national organisation and sector body for School Trusts in England advocating for, connecting and supporting executive and governance leaders. They support 64% of the academy sector across England with members being responsible for the education and wellbeing of more than three million young people and children.
We’re looking forward to an informative and inspiring day of professional conversation with peers, policy makers, regulators and academics. The conference will focus on the primary themes of economy, environment and people, complemented by practical insights on a range of topics including procurement, growth, net zero, and cyber security.