22nd September 2019
Civica Engagement Solutions’ Voter Insight service provides UCLH with a better
understanding of voter engagement, helping them to target their communications more effectively at election time.
- Over 3,100 members were invited to participate in the online survey
- 121 members were telephoned for a more detailed follow-up call
- Over 350 members responded, with a good and robust spread of responses from public and patient members
- Detailed report highlighted key findings, with anonymised verbatim comments enabling UCLH to have full, in-depth insight into their members’ views
- Voter insight report to collate and present non-voter reseach, giving insight on demographic composition of voting members; and therefore which groups could be targeted to boost voter turnout in the future.
It’s really helped us understand some of the reasons why people didn’t vote, which will help us tailor our election communications to members in a better way. We were pleased with the high response rate and the work that Civica did in this important area.
University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Civica Engagement Solutions whitepaper library
Download our latest whitepapers on patient experience and engagementFind out more