3rd July 2019
Agile working: the new normal at the London Legacy Development Corporation
IT transformation powers mobility and collaboration, enabling more efficient ways of working
Since the conclusion of the London Olympic & Paralympic Games 2012, the London Legacy Development Corporation (LLDC) has been behind the creation of a dynamic centre for east London based in and around Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. Among the key aims are creating opportunities for local people and businesses, and driving innovation and growth.
The corporation has 300 users in roles ranging from operational management of the park and its events, to the planning of new residential neighbourhoods. With many employees tied to desktop computers and still using the Windows 7 operating system, LLDC met with Civica to implement a solution.
- ~300 users provided with new laptop and desktop devices
- Optimised use of Office 365 applications with the upgrade to Windows 10
- Agile working enabled with lightweight, laptop-tablet hybrid devices and corporate Wi-Fi implementation
- Harmonised, up-to-date devices and OS in use across the corporation's offices
- 22% reduction in print volumes, supporting sustainability objectives.